Return and Exchange Policies
First and foremost, we want happy, satisfied customers! We make all of our decals and other products to order, according to your specifications. In the event that you would like to exchange or return any part of your order, please review our policies below. Thanks!
- Dali Decals will accept returns on most items, regardless of condition, and will issue a full refund minus the original shipping (and processing; if applicable) costs, within 5 business days of receipt of return. (Items that are ineligible for return include but are not limited to wedding/event/dance floor decals, and items that are clearly intended for a one-time event that has since passed.)
- If a decal is damaged during installation, a replacement may be offered to the customer at a discounted price.
- Custom Orders can only be exchanged and are not eligible for return, unless the return is requested due to an error on Dali Decals' behalf.
- Returns and exchanges are only valid within the United States.
- Returns and exchanges can only be authorized within 90 days of original purchase date.
- All returns and exchanges must be authorized by a Dali Decals representative and must have a Returned Merchandise Authorization number (RMA #).
- RMA #s will only be granted to the original purchaser.
- Only one RMA # per item can be issued, and items can only be exchanged OR returned a total of 1 time, within 90 days of the original purchase date.
- Orders returned without an RMA # cannot be processed.
- An RMA # is valid for seven (7) business days from the date of authorization, and the product must be sent back to Dali Decals within that time frame.
- RMA #s must be clearly written on outside of the package being returned.
- All return shipping must be paid for by the customer.
- Refunds can only be issued to the original credit card used at the time of purchase. If original credit card is no longer valid, a store credit will be issued instead.
- If a replacement/exchange is authorized, the customer is responsible for the shipping costs of the replacement decal.
- You may send your products back via any shipping method you prefer, however, we recommend that all returns and exchanges be shipped back using a trackable and insured shipping method such as UPS or FedEx, to:
3500 Beachwood Ct, Ste 102
Jacksonville, FL 32224
- Dali Decals cannot be responsible for returned packages that are lost in transit.
- If a customer refuses delivery as a method of returning the product, any fees associated with charged by the shipping provider as well as any other fees incurred will be deducted from the refund issued to the customer.
- Dali Decals reserves the right to determine if images and/or graphics provided are up to company standards. If a customer is advised by Dali Decals that the image and/or graphics the customer has provided are not recommended and/or not suitable for the use intended and/or quality production, the customer may proceed with the order at customer's own discretion, waiving customer's right to return products and not hold Dali Decals responsible for poor quality Dali Decals had not recommended to produce.
- Dali Decals reserves the right to determine if a surface is not recommended for application. If a customer is advised that a particular surface may not work as intended, and the customer still opts to proceed with the order, the customer then waives their right to return or exchange their order if the decals or products ordered do not stick to the surface as expected.
- Standard Processing orders may be canceled within 72 hours.
- Rush Processing orders and orders placed with expedited shipping cannot be canceled, as they are immediately entered into our production system for manufacturing.
- All cancellations must be authorized by a Dali Decals representative.