International tariffs, taxes, and or brokerage fees may be incurred at the time of delivery, and are solely the customer's responsibility. We will not mark packages as Gifts when shipping Internationally, and the full value of the package will be disclosed on the shipping documents at the time of shipment.
Dali Decals cannot be responsible for any delays in shipping due to the shipping company's error(s). This includes local delivery errors as well as international customs issues.
- All Dali Decals orders are shipped according to the information supplied by the customer. If a package is not delivered due to an error made by the customer in submitting improper shipping information, Dali Decals will reship the package, or request a delivery intercept (available via UPS only) with corrected address at the customer's expense.
- If 3 delivery attempts have been made to deliver the package by the shipping company, and it is returned to Dali Decals, the package will be resent at the customer's expense.
- If customer wishes to cancel the order after it has been shipped, all return policies will apply.
- Any fees incurred as a result of the package being returned to sender will be deducted from the refund issued.
- Dali Decals ships all products via UPS and USPS, and if an email is provided at checkout, the customer is emailed the tracking information at the time of shipment. Customers may opt for specialized shipping at an additional cost.
- Shipping providers may change without notice.
- Dali Decals is unable to bill any shipping charges to a receiver's account or to third party accounts.
- Dali Decals does not ship to forwarding or courier companies, or other facilities that offer package forwarding services out of the United States.
- International packages that are deemed undeliverable, not claimed, or not delivered for any reason may be eligible for a credit in the amount of the product only. Shipping charges will not be refunded. Please note: Any international package that is not delivered within a reasonable time frame will have an investigation started, which may take up to 30 business days to complete, before any credit is authorized.
Please note: We no longer offer USPS First Class International, as the United States Postal Service does not provide an estimated time frame in which to expect delivery of the package or delivery confirmation for International orders. Any orders shipped via USPS First Class International prior to our discontinuation of the service are not insured, and do not come with tracking information, as USPS does not offer this service with their International shipments.
It is our goal to provide the best service possible, from start to finish! We discontinued USPS First Class International because we feel strongly about using shipping methods that are safe, reliable and offer delivery in a timely fashion.